[Development] api_changes merged back to master

cristiano.di-flora at nokia.com cristiano.di-flora at nokia.com
Thu Apr 19 07:25:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

About qtpim issues, I can reproduce the issue and I confirm that the
qorganizer tests are quite flacky :-/
I am explicitly now looping in a few organizer folks who might help
understanding what's going on in there.
I am also planning to give a look as well during today...so let's stay in
touch and synch up via email or IRC.
Do you have any ideas already of what the reason for the flakiness might
be?

Br,
-Cristiano

Cristiano di Flora, PhD