[Development] Choosing a new MinGW for Qt/Qt Creator/Qt SDK

1+1=2 dbzhang800 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 00:06:24 CEST 2012

Hi,

>From the homepage of project, http://mingwbuilds.sourceforge.net/

  This is the MinGW-builds project ("mingwbuilds")
  This project was registered on SourceForge.net on Mar 30, 2012, and
is described by the project team as follows:
  Snapshots and releases builds of the MinGW compiler that use CRT
& WinAPI from the mingw-w64 project. Builds support the following
technologies: - OpenMP - LTO - Graphite - std Concurrency

So, the official homepage should be: http://mingw-w64.sourceforge.net/

Regards,

Debao