[Development] Nominating Mithra Pattison for approver

michael.goddard at nokia.com michael.goddard at nokia.com
Fri Apr 20 04:54:31 CEST 2012

On 20/04/12 6:20 AM, "ext André Pönitz"
<andre.poenitz at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:

>On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:05:32AM +0000, michael.goddard at nokia.com wrote:
>> I'd like to nominate Mithra Pattison for approver, based on his work
>> over the past few months with QtMultimedia.
>
>I wonder whether nominations should generally be a little bit
>more verbose, maybe even mention a couple of highlights in the
>existing contributions.

Probably a good idea (perhaps even a template?) - I surveyed a few of the
other nominations but I was nearly asleep at the time :/

Mithra has done a lot of reviewing of QtMM commits over the last few
months (both in git and in conversation) and triaging of various bugs.
He's also done several example/test applications (for MM - sitting with
some non-distributable media content) and concept QtMM backend plugin
development.

Cheers,
MichaelG