[Development] Request for a new playground project: Desktop Components

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Apr 20 09:59:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

2012/4/17  <morten.sorvig at nokia.com>:
> Desktop Compoents are not going to be a part of the Qt 5.0 release, but we'd
> still like to get it up to speed and open up for contributions through
> gerrit.
>
> Task: https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTQAINFRA-501

Do you plan to set up a wiki any soon ? I personally like going to
those wiki pages for information about how to build a certain add-on,
what the known issues are and so forth. Something like:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/QtDesktopComponents

There are already similar wikis existing:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/QtSerialPort
http://qt-project.org/wiki/QtAudio3D

At any rate, it is nice to see the facilitates of the speed and open
up for this project!

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp