[Development] Choosing a new MinGW for Qt/Qt Creator/Qt SDK

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Fri Apr 20 13:09:36 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'd say you are confusing "mingw-w64 is available in Cygwin" (like
mingw.org is) with "mingw-w64-produced binaries need Cygwin DLLs".

I've been using mingw-w64 for zsync on Windows (
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/zsync-windows ) for quite some time
and the zsync.exe and zysncmake.exe binaries work without Cygwin DLLs.

Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org