[Development] Suggested improvements to JIRA

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Fri Apr 20 15:42:42 CEST 2012

On 20/04/2012 08:21, ext Sergio Ahumada wrote:
> On 04/20/2012 03:12 PM, ext Thiago Macieira wrote:
>> Additionally, I'd like to request a review that every approver in the Qt
>> Project has an account and that it is correctly in the OGApprovers group.
>> While cleaning up my tasks, I noticed two approvers to whom I could not assign
>> tasks.
>
> maybe unrelated question but who is responsible for JIRA these days ? I
> always get requests about JIRA that I can't handle and I don't know who
> to contact to.
> ps: I just subscribed to jeg at qt-project.org ..

That's the correct location. Changes discussed and agreed upon on the
JEG ML will be put into action by some Nokia personnel with access to
the right resources. The decisions are made by the community though.

Larger changes where it would require a project to complete (say a new
feature or similar complexity) are subject to available funds and
resources of the Qt Project of course.

--
.marius