[Development] QFontDatabase: Cannot find font directory

Loaden loaden at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 10:02:33 CEST 2012

Hi, All!
I am just ship an Qt5 application under Windows 7 (32bit), when execute the
binary, it's show me this information.

> Starting target 'D:\qpSOFT\Projects\Test\build\qt5-debug\HelloWorld.exe'.
> Hello世界World!你好!, strlen=6, sizeof=7
> QFontDatabase: Cannot find font directory
> 'D:\qpSOFT\Projects\Qt5\qtbase\lib\fonts' - is Qt installe
> d correctly?

I think under Windows, there exist enough fonts to use, so, Why we need
ship another fonts in qt_src_dir\qtbase\lib\fonts?
It possible to change the fonts to another director? e.g. C:\Windows\Fonts

--
Best Regards
Yuchen