[Development] Release procedure in cooperation with the web team

jason.mcdonald at nokia.com jason.mcdonald at nokia.com
Wed Apr 25 14:37:26 CEST 2012

> I started a wiki page with a list of stuff to do with regards to Qt
> releases. It is based on our workflows from before and quite an efficient
> procedure.
>
> http://qt-project.org/wiki/Release-procedure
>
> Please take a look and improve it as you see fit.

Do we need to co-ordinate with the Commercial releases also?

I remember being told to ensure that opensource and commercial releases went out at the same time so that one group did not feel like the other was receiving preferential treatment.  Perhaps that's not so much of an issue now that OSS and Commercial are managed by different companies.

--
Jason