[Development] Qt Summit 2012 : Tracks for easy interest navigation?

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Fri Apr 27 21:33:34 CEST 2012

Hi Tuuka,

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Turunen Tuukka
<Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com> wrote:
> I think using the tracks is a good idea. Some 'keynotes' in the beginning
> for everyone, and after that the tracks. These help in finding the most
> interesting topics.

In favor of discussing this separately  I started a new thread, to
remind- some my suggested tracks were:
+ Qt Outreach (Docs,  Marketing, Community, Commercial visibility) ,
+ Qt Core (-beta efforts, bug fixing sprint, feature finish, users
itches, new contributors etc.)
+ Qt On (PI, android, iOS, etc.)
+ Qt Extras (projects surrounding Qt that demand and contribute to its
development)

Would be great to get some feedback/suggestions from the two lists,

Thanks!

-Sivan