[Development] When it coming about qbs plugin in Creator

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at nokia.com
Mon Apr 30 09:22:39 CEST 2012

On 30/04/2012 03:44, ext Loaden wrote:

> I am realy like the qbs, but now it's don't friendly for Creator.
> So, when it coming as a plugin for Creator?

As Orgad wrote, there's the work-in-progress branch wip/qbs.
Status of the thing is: It can
    - load a qbs project and display the project tree in the side bar
    - build a project
    - run a project
The association between Qt Creator's toolchains / Qt version and the
equivalents in qbs is still weak and shaky. I'd like to wait for Tobias'
build profile changes before tackling this.

BR,

Jörg