[Development] Nominating Jean Gressmann for Approver status

alex.blasche at nokia.com alex.blasche at nokia.com
Mon Apr 30 09:56:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

I would like to nominate Jean Gressmann for Approver status in the Qt Project. Jean has been working on QtLocation over the last few months, contributing a good deal of code (a good deal of which has not being especially romantic, lots of valuable documentation fixes and hacking away at auto-tests, which has been quite welcome indeed) and pitching in with reviewing and opinions on a few major API changes (the non-tiled maps support).

There are relatively few other Approvers who currently take particular interest in the geocoding and routing services, which we consider an important part of QtLocation, and I feel Jean is the best candidate we have for a new member of the review team.

 You can see the patches Jean has contributed on Gerrit:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#,q,owner:jean.gressmann+status:merged,n,z

--
Alex