[Development] Color Profile support on Qt

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Wed Aug 1 18:56:17 CEST 2012

On Wednesday 01 August 2012 18:37:14 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> On Monday, July 16, 2012 14:31:25 alexandros.dermenakis at nokia.com wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
>
> Hi there,
>
> Given that https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,31387 has been merged,
> can you post any more information that will last until the QColorProfile
> class can be implemented? Any ideas on API or implementation?

Argh..  Pointers?!
I tought it would be like an enum (or an int)
The problem with raw pointers is that it also add more question about the
ownership.

I don't really like this API i must say.

> Also, why did that change have to go in now for 5.0 already? It seems to be
> source compatible and does not affect any virtual methods.

That's correct, one can add overload that takes additional parametter in
future versions.

--
Olivier

Woboq - Qt services and support - http://woboq.com