[Development] Gerrit changes older than 6 months and not yet merged

morten.sorvig at nokia.com morten.sorvig at nokia.com
Tue Aug 7 14:09:29 CEST 2012

On Aug 6, 2012, at 9:52 PM, ext marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com <marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've done a query of all contributions older than 6 months, which have not yet been merged. It would be great if you could have a look to see which ones are obsolete and can be abandoned, and which ones are targeted the 5.1 release.
>
> If you have a WIP which is intented for 5.1, please state so in the commit message's subject (first line), so it says "WIP 5.1:", since that will make it easier to filter out and/or find them later.
> (You simply 'git commit --amend' the change in question, and push the new version. Once it's time for 5.1, you still would need to amend the commit to remove the "WIP" part)

I see I'm well represented on that list..

I consider my pending contributions (and especially the WIP ones) "private", in the sense that I'm free to make as big a mess as I like with them. If you don't want to see them, don't query :)

Is there a good reason for doing this update? We already have Jira to track tasks against Qt versions.

Morten