[Development] Fwd: Two bugs in the QIcon which broke my life.

Александр Соколов sokoloff.a at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:35:04 CEST 2012

If I understand you correctly, you propose to move the paths from
QIcon::themeSearchPaths to QStandardPaths.

/usr/share/pixmaps differs from the dirs with the icon themes. Theme
directory contain the structure like:
1_theme_name
  |--actions
  |    |--16
  |    |--22
  |    |--32
  |--apps
  |    |--16
  |    |--22
  |    |--32

But /usr/share/pixmaps just dump of the images, without any subdirs. So we
should to process it other way.

Best regards,
Alexander.

--