[Development] Idea: a qt-project subdomain for QML snippets

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sun Aug 12 06:47:27 CEST 2012

> -- please, don't toppost --

-- please, do not say "don't toppost" -- (best activity one can do at
times, really).

> Well, you're right as in there is something for it already
> (http://qt-project.org/wiki/Category:snippets) though i didn't know
> that before your message. But it is difficult to search through,
> difficult to see if a snippet is for QML or C++ (or both). A wiki is
> simply not suited for this kind of stuff.

I agree with Andre about this.

I think the existing wiki is a right place for this. It should also be
possible to search in the wiki, as the aforementioned category is the first
result, if I type "snippets" into the search field. Duplicating that would
bring confusion to many, including me.

Laszlo