[Development] Nominating Marc Mutz for approver status

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Aug 14 16:18:53 CEST 2012

Hello

I'd like to nominate Marc Mutz for approver status.

He's been around Qt and C++ for a long time, having worked for KDAB for a long
time. I actually don't know much of his background, I just remember him being
there as an expert in many areas. His knowledge of C++ is undeniable

In any case, he's been doing a lot of good work for Qt in the past few months,
cleaning up many things like the Q_DECLARE_SHARED, Q_DECLARE_TYPEINFO, etc.

His dashboard; https://codereview.qt-project.org/#dashboard,1000869
And his list of accepted contributions:
https://codereview.qt-
project.org/#q,owner:marc.mutz%2540kdab.com+status:merged,n,z
(there are 140 now)

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358