[Development] Qt5 Beta: any news?

a.grandi at gmail.com a.grandi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:53:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

I was noticing that maybe we should update this wiki page
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_5.0
that still talks about July for the Qt5 beta release.

I know the actual situation is not easy and we are in a transition
phase, but I just would like to know if there is a new release
schedule or not.

Another question: do we already have documents explaining at least the
main changes from Qt 4.x and code migrations hints & tricks for
developer that want to port their code to Qt5?

Best regards.

--
Andrea Grandi - Nokia-DX/Tampere / Qt Ambassador
Ubuntu Member: https://launchpad.net/~andreagrandi