[Development] How to build Qt5's docs?

casper.vandonderen at nokia.com casper.vandonderen at nokia.com
Wed Aug 22 08:49:33 CEST 2012

>On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Alan Ezust <alan.ezust at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The issue is that in the doc/html/qt.qhp file, on line 14348, is an xml element
>> with a ref="".
>>
>> This is the problem I was having.
>> What is interesting to know is what is on that line? And I bet you it
>> is QDeclarativeImageProvider.

> Sorry, I meant to say QImageCleanupFunction here.

Ah, I thought we had fixed that one.
Cherry-picking https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,33187 will make qhelpgenerator just generate a warning and not stop processing. A consequence is that you cannot search for the missing ref="" items in the documentation, but at least it gets generated.

Casper