[Development] Request: Mark classes with \module in documentation

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at nokia.com
Fri Aug 24 11:21:05 CEST 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:13:49AM +0200, Vandonderen Casper (Nokia-MP/Oslo) wrote:
> What I want to do in QDoc is to automatically set the module to the value
> of the "project" variable in the qdocconf file (if no \inmodule command is
> specified).

that sounds about right.

> This means that currently around 80% of the classes in the monolithic
> build would suddenly belong to the "Qt" module.

the point is that the idea of a truly monolithic build is fundamentally
flawed when modules are supposed to be stand-alone.
a "monolithic" build should be achieved via aggregation of the modules,
not a different build mode. everything else will instantly result in a
packaging failure.