[Development] Qt5 build issue on ARM

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Mon Aug 27 08:25:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

Apparently, this recent change results in an error message like "cc1: fatal
error: .pch/release-shared/QtGui: No such file or directory" on ARM (but at
least on raspberry pi and Harmattan):
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,33006

The assembly file (.S) was added directly to the SOURCES variable. I have
been told by Thiago that the patch looks alright, but this reveals a qmake
breakage: missing precompiled header generation for C.

As of now, I have just used -no-pch for configure to circumvent the issue,
but it would be nice get this fixed. Thank you in advance.

Laszlo