[Development] Cross-compling & installing cmake files

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Tue Aug 28 17:25:36 CEST 2012

On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 16:23:58 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 12:18:14 Peter Kümmel wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok. Please tell me how to try it out.
> > >
> > > 'aptitude search mingw' gives many result. I have not used mingw on
> > > linux
> > > before.
> >
> > sudo apt-get install mingw-w64
> >
> > and attched script to build Qt.
> >
> > Peter
>
> That's not the correct package. I had to install g++-mingw-w64-i686.
>
> I've confirmed the issue locally. Looking into it now.

I've found the problem, just working on the solution now.

(build_pass shouldn't guard the create_cmake usage, but it should be used
elsewhere in the create_cmake.prf).

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,33753

If you want a quick-fix, apply the !build_pass removal part of the patch.

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer