[Development] Qt 5 beta

Yves Bailly yves.bailly at sescoi.fr
Thu Aug 30 14:51:24 CEST 2012

Le 30/08/2012 14:43, jan-arve.saether at nokia.com a écrit :
> ext Yves Bailly wrote on 2012-08-30:
>>

> configure.bat will run perl. Please check if it will use the ActiveState perl, and not the perl shipped with msysgit.
>
> I always put the ActiveState perl directory as the first path in %PATH% in order to avoid this.

I guess it's actually ActiveState's Perl indeed:

D:\qt>perl --version

This is perl 5, version 14, subversion 2 (v5.14.2) built for MSWin32-x64-multi-thread

Copyright 1987-2011, Larry Wall

Binary build 1402 [295342] provided by ActiveState http://www.ActiveState.com
Built Oct  7 2011 15:19:36

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using "man perl" or "perldoc perl".  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.org/, the Perl Home Page.

--
      /- Yves Bailly - Software developper  -\
      \- Sescoi R&D  - http://www.sescoi.fr -/