[Development] Playground project request

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Fri Aug 31 23:53:44 CEST 2012

My initial thoughts are "why not!", but can you adhere to the Qt Project's CLA as this is part of you PhD?

The CLA is in place to both protect users of the code, but also to allow relicensing of the code so it's usable in commercial projects, where GPL or LGPL code would not work.

I suggest you read the CLA and discuss it with your university first.

--
Sent from my Nokia N9