[Development] Building Qt5 from Git failed on Mac OSX

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Dec 7 16:48:44 CET 2012

On sexta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2012 11.57.06, Ziller Eike wrote:
> > git://gitorious.org/qtwebkit/qt5-module.git
> >

> > which is old, unused and deprecated.
>
> Guys, wasn't there some consensus to announce changes that might destroy
> people's workflows? This is the first time I hear about qtwebkit now having
> a different upstream, and of course I still have/had
> qtwebkit/qt5-module.git because nobody told anyone that we need to run git
> submodule sync.

I noticed the new repo in .gitmodules, but up until now I didn't know which
one was meant for what purpose. What's now the workflow for webkit changes? Do
they go to WebKit SVN first? Or can we propose changes to this repository via
Gerrit?

Also, can someone say whether we are now accepting bug reports for QtWebKit on
bugreports.qt-project.org?