[Development] Qml mime types

Mohamed Fawzi Fawzi.Mohamed at digia.com
Tue Dec 11 18:33:00 CET 2012

this would allow cascade based stuff to use the same text/vnd.qt.qml type as the qt-quick one without it sounding strange, as the file type does not refer qt-quick.

Please not that I am not sure that this is the correct way to approach this, as I like that files that have to be handled differently have a different type.

Already now the qml/qtquick split creates some headaches for tooling, as the default imports for a file cannot be solved in isolation when one sees the file, but some heuristic is required looking at the imports.
This is made worse from things like webkit that is not versioned neither by appending the version number to the directory, nor in the qmldir, making it so that importing both will fail (code model can still works because it has the qmltypes, but other issues come up).

Fawzi