[Development] Controlling QML Imports

BRM bm_witness at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 22:52:21 CET 2012

"C" seems to be the KDE Plasma/Plasma Active use-case.

That said...would it seem beneficial for a three part system:
a) the QML security model
b) the native security model
c) a platform-integration component that works with the underlying system for implementing 'a' and 'b'.

Now, I'm not saying anything about scope of this for Qt5 - it would seem to be a pretty big scope and likely with very deep implications in the implementation and compatibility requirements.

$0.02

Ben