[Development] Branches

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com
Wed Dec 12 14:03:52 CET 2012

On Mon, Dec 03, 2012 at 04:29:24PM +0000, Knoll Lars wrote:
> master is closed for new pushes and will go away in a couple of weeks by the latest.

this has happened now - the master branches are all deleted.

due to the mess found in the master branches, i simply deleted them
without merging them anywhere. already integrated changes have been
re-pushed for stable or dev as considered appropriate by me - that's why
you may see your own changes up for review again. just verify the target
branch and have your reviewers re-approve each.

still pending changes for master need to be re-pushed by their owners.
i suggest we make a "change abandonment party" in the new year to weed
out the obsolete stuff somewhat aggressively.