Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Dec 14 13:07:51 CET 2012

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Oswald Buddenhagen <
oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com> wrote:

> there was a blog post and a cross-post to several lists (including this
> one), announcing string freeze and inviting to translating and joining
> that list. i don't know what more you want.

Quite simply two words at least: "list created". It is way way and way
simpler to catch in a thread you are involved in than catching all the
emails on the mailing list. In addition I am now having somewhat hard time
to find the "cross-post" which is also a sign.

In addition, I have not seen any "official" chief maintainer approval in
this thread, so that is not necessary?

Laszlo