[Development] Is "Generic Linux Device" QtCreator feature still working and maintained?

a.grandi at gmail.com a.grandi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:57:49 CET 2012

Hi,

On 17 December 2012 23:13, Michael Hall <mhall119 at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I am able to get Qtcreator to connect over ssh to my Nexus 7, but I
> can't figure out how to get a project to run on anything by my local
> machine.

maybe it's a problem of my netbook? Which version of QtCreator and
Ubuntu are you using to connect from and wichi version of Ubuntu to
connect to?
Thanks.

p.s: I will try to increase the timeout value, maybe it helps

--
Andrea Grandi -  Software Engineer / Qt Ambassador
Ubuntu Member: https://launchpad.net/~andreagrandi