[Development] Release from playground

Sergio Ahumada san at sansano.inf.utfsm.cl
Thu Dec 20 20:03:31 CET 2012

On 12/20/2012 04:30 PM, Laszlo Papp wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> What do you think about getting a notification on the announcement
> mailing list about add-on candidates released from the playground
> repository? Are you interested in getting information about such modules
> in this form?
>
> Laszlo

Hi,

I am particularly interested to see how the whole process for a
playground project is going to be in practice.

So for example:

- Should the Qt Project provide automated testing ? (CI)
- Should the Qt Project provide some space under releases.qt-project.org ?
- etc

I think that yours can be a pilot to see how the Qt Project can support
playground projects in the future.

Cheers,
--
Sergio Ahumada