[Development] Qt 5 reelase with mingw ???

Randolph D. rdohm321 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 10:35:06 CET 2012

so now we have 3 compile options: in the commandline window. the qt
creator, and MSVC with Qt 5 pluging.
in Qt there is the message, that the nmake is not found, maybe a path
setting dir problem in windows.
in the MSVC plugin I can pickup the .pro file, but then a window tells
there is no .vxproj file and some io.files not given.
Nothing works, Why is the main used compiler gui not the Qt Creator
anymore? and why does the MSVC install give errors not able to find NMake
or missing something?

cl : Befehlszeile error D8021 : Ungltiges numerisches Argument
/Wcast-align.

NMAKE : fatal error U1077: ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
11.0\VC\BIN\cl.EXE"": Rückgabe-Code "0x2"

Stop.

Please release a version 5.0 with MngW !!