[Development] QtQuick1 (Qt4 and Qt5)

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 26 20:38:58 CET 2012

Hi all!
   I've a few API additions to propose to the QML FolderListModel class,
which is present in three modules:
- Qt4/QtDeclarative
- Qt5/QtDeclarative
- Qt5/QtQuick1

Of course, all changes should go to Qt5/QtDeclarative; but what about
the others? Is there going to be one more release of Qt4? If not, I
think it makes little sense to update Qt5's QtQuick1 module as well --
doesn't it?

Just to be clear: I don't mind submitting the changes to all three
modules (on the contrary, it would be my preferred choice); but I want
to know if there is a point in doing that or not. :-)

Ciao,
   Alberto