[Development] submitting a multi-dimensional container class for Qt: QNDArray

Glen Mabey gmabey at swri.org
Fri Dec 28 20:08:29 CET 2012

On Dec 28, 2012, at 9:02 AM, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

> 28.12.2012, 18:36, "Glen Mabey" <gmabey at swri.org>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> For some time, I have been working on a QtCore-based class that would be a container class of arbitrary dimensionality.
>
> Looks like it has been already implemented here:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/ndarray

Humm -- it doesn't look to me like it's based on QtCore … and avoiding a Boost dependency was one motivation for implementing QNDArray.

Also, it appears that that project does not employ reference-counted instances.  So, I don't know how one could claim true numpy-similar behaviors without reference-counted classes, but maybe I'm being narrow-minded on that point.

Glen