[Development] What's the story for Qt5 on Harmattan?

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Thu Feb 2 19:24:07 CET 2012

On 02/02/2012 06:48 AM, ext Lauro Moura wrote:
> http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingQt5OnHarmattan#Qt5packagesforHarmattan
> https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-qt/2012-February/002402.html

This is great!

I understand why that wiki page is at *.webkit.org but since this is
about running Qt 5 in Harmattan, wouldn't it be more useful to maintain
it at http://wiki.qt-project.org ? It will be easier to get there the
contributions from non-WebKit devs installing and running Qt 5 in their
devices.

The idea came when I was about to Tweet and G+ that URl and then I
thought that I could get questions and confusion from the crowd
following Qt 5 news with a N9 / N950 in their pockets.

--
Quim