[Development] kdelibs partially ported to Qt5

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Thu Feb 2 22:36:17 CET 2012

On Thursday, February 02, 2012 22:30:52 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> I found some source incompatibilities, some of which have not been fixed,

Should have read '... have been fixed', but even that is not completely true.

See some of my commits here (pedantic and CMake macro):

http://codereview.qt-project.org/#dashboard,1000592

I probably won't be able to stage them tomorrow, so if you approve, please
stage.

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer