[Development] New Wayland Plugin instructions (on the Wayland web site)

Pier Luigi pierluigi.fiorini at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:33:34 CET 2012

2012/1/29  <holger.ihrig at nokia.com>:
> Hi,
>
> the wayland-compositor is nowadays called Weston and lives in the Wayland Repository.
>
> If you want to build wayland (which is a requirement to build qtwayland I think), be sure to fetch the correct SHA1 from the QtWayland Repo as this is the SHA1 used to verify that it is working correctly. This SHA1 can be found in a Readme file in the QtWayland Repo.

Is it me or other people see upside down windows when running
Qt5-based apps on the QML Compositor demo?

Also, I would like to know what do you think about window decorations
for Wayland and how different window types will be managed (desktop
window, panels, menus, etc...).
Will decorations be handled by the Wayland platform plugin or by the compositor?

--
"Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner
voice." (Steve Jobs)