[Development] QLog ( Work on qDebug and friends)

wolfgang.beck at nokia.com wolfgang.beck at nokia.com
Mon Feb 6 00:20:42 CET 2012

That's exactly right.

Category log is not on at all at default.
If category log is on the default output is used (same of qDebug()).
Only logging in an output log file is active if you explicit set this in your config file.
Activation of category log comes from outside via configuration file and maybe environment variable but no recompiling neccessary.

--
 wbeck