[Development] QLog ( Work on qDebug and friends)

BRM bm_witness at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 16:16:29 CET 2012

> From: "kai.koehne at nokia.com" <kai.koehne at nokia.com>

If the performance is not penalized and the logging is not done overboard, then I would suggest doing so at Run Time so that the various categories can be enabled/disabled as desired for debugging purposes.
That said, there may be a place for having a compile time option to entirely disable it too - e.g. for distributions and commercial (Digia) binary releases to be able to completely disable it on release builds.

$0.02

Ben