[Development] Importing sahumada: Can you import http://gitorious.org/qserialdevice/qserialdevice (the 2.0 branch) into playground/QtSerialPort

Denis Shienkov scapig2 at yandex.ru
Sat Feb 11 18:28:56 CET 2012

Hi all.

I prepared for the first QtSerialPort review.
But then I do not know what to do:
Who will review my changes? Who will do the audit?
Someone, please check the code, because I still have not figured much in the features by:
http://wiki.qt-project.org/Creating_a_new_module_or_tool_for_Qt

Best regards,
Denis

09.02.2012, 23:46, marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com: