[Development] RFC: The Future of QDoc

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Mon Feb 13 18:07:04 CET 2012

On Monday, February 13, 2012 09:04:22 casper.vandonderen at nokia.com wrote:
> Whatever is chosen (updating qdoc, or changing to Doxygen): The task is
> not small, and therefore it would be nice if there would be more
> contributors than just me and Martin Smith. Maybe it would be a good idea
> to have a sit-down at the Contributors Summit (if people are interested).

Have you actually been in contact with Dmitri about merging the features and
effort into doxygen? I looked at the mailing list and saw nothing. It would be
a good start, and a good idea to bring him to the summit to if that turns out
to be a good or welcome idea.

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer