[Development] Schedule for Qt 4.8.1

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Tue Feb 14 07:45:02 CET 2012

On 13.2.2012 18.23, "Wolfgang Baron" <Wolfgang.Baron at gmx.net> wrote:

>Hi Turunen Tuukka,
>
>could there please be an official VS 2010 64-bit binary release for
>Microsoft Windows for Qt 4.8.1 onwards?

In order to release such version, it should be included into the public CI
system. I do not think it is there currently.

There should not be any technical problems, for Qt Commercial customers
such installer is already available. But naturally the reference
configurations of Qt Project can not cover all possible combinations
anyway. Maybe it would be better to add 64 bit VS11 as a reference
configuration - at least for Qt 5 it would be important.

Yours,

		Tuukka