[Development] kdelibs partially ported to Qt5

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at nokia.com
Tue Feb 14 11:23:19 CET 2012

Torsdag 2. februar 2012 22.30.52 skrev ext Stephen Kelly:
> Hi there,
>
> I ported some of kdelibs to Qt5 (just the easy stuff).
Awesome :)

> There are also some accessibility enums that have been removed, and I don't
> know how to port away from (or what to port to).

They didn't make sense and should simply be dropped. All references I could
find in the KDE codebase were genereated code  for bindings.
(QEvent::AccessibilityPrepare, Help and Description)
Please let me know if you found some other place where they were used in a
sensible fashion. I would be really surprised though.

Cheers
Frederik