[Development] Question about push reviewed code to Gerrit repo.

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at nokia.com
Thu Feb 16 15:49:08 CET 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 06:13:17PM +0400, ext Denis Shienkov wrote:
> Hi, Oswald.
>
> > which project is it?
>
> playground/qtserialport

ok, you are now an approver within your project.
you should still try to stick to our commit policy and other guidelines,
even if nobody from the "establishment" will double-check it.

fwiw, if you have the time and inclination i'd recommend that you
rewrite the git history of the project - at the very least, the author
names need fixing.

> > how many people are involved?
>
> two.

you are in the "Qt Serial Port" group and the group is self-owned, so
you can add other people.