[Development] QLog ( Work on qDebug and friends)

wolfgang.beck at nokia.com wolfgang.beck at nokia.com
Tue Feb 21 08:15:48 CET 2012

Well we have 3 different ways and priorities to set the config file.

One of the possibilities is:
We have a default config file which uses a hardcoded filename but the path to this file is created with the default config file path + organization name + application name.
For detailed information please visit:
http://codereview.qt-project.org/13226

B.R.
 WB