[Development] cmake files for qt5 problems with Qt5Quick/Qt5Qml modules on Mac OS X

Nils Jeisecke njeisecke at saltation.de
Mon Jul 2 14:35:58 CEST 2012

Oops, I was a little bit too fast.

> 2) Developer build without install (in source build, still couldn't
> manage to finish a working shadow build)
The cmake run works but the actual build does not.

For the cmake run it is sufficient to set CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH to qtbase
because there it finds all the necessary Qt5QmlConfig.cmake and
Qt5QuickConfig.cmake files.

The headers that are not being copied during a developer build cause
build errors like this:
myheaderfile.h:4:31: error: QQuickImageProvider: No such file or directory

So I still have to apply the patch to the generated config files to
point to the original include files as shown in my initial post.

Nils