[Development] (Short) summaries for QtCS sessions?

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Tue Jul 3 18:35:57 CEST 2012

>From what I remember from our 2 doc BoFs, the largest "decision" was
that demos and examples should be minimized, as docs have too many
demos as examples, and too many examples. I think we agreed to make
QWidget examples optional as well. Casper, I think this is the "most
significant" conclusion from our two BOFs, but please correct me if
I'm not accurate, or just plain wrong :)

Thanks for the followup Michael.

-Sivan

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Michael Hasselmann
<michaelh at openismus.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am just going through the list of session notes in the QtCS wiki
> (read: everything that's linked from
> <http://qt-project.org/groups/qt-contributors-summit-2012/wiki/Program>).
>
> I would still like to write a summary of QtCS as a whole, but I find
> myself unable to come up with proper conclusions and summaries by just
> reading the notes … could those who have attended the sessions (and
> continued the discussions on this list) perhaps try to write a summary?
>
> 1. What were the hot topics?
> 2. Which problems were identified?
> 3. Which work has been done since/during the summit?
> 4. What actions are planned (and who's going to follow up on them)?
>
> Thanks for helping out,
> Michael

-Sivan