[Development] cmake files for qt5 problems with Qt5Quick/Qt5Qml modules on Mac OS X

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Wed Jul 4 16:54:54 CEST 2012

On Monday, July 02, 2012 15:06:34 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> > The headers that are not being copied during a developer build cause
> > build errors like this:
> > myheaderfile.h:4:31: error: QQuickImageProvider: No such file or
> > directory
>
> Ok, can you post the full path of the Qt5QmlConfig.cmake you want to
> use, the full path of the Qt5CoreConfig.cmake you want to use, and the
> full path of the QQuickImageProvider you want to use?
>
> I'm trying to understand why the existing path is 'wrong'.

Just FYI, I think the CI system hit the same bug as you:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,29241

The fix likely is going to be to copy the headers (along with the libs, cmake
files, and everything else which is already there) to the qtbase location at
build time if doing a developer-build, but we need to talk to mariusso about
it.

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer