[Development] Why don't we have notify signal for all of the properties?

Tr3wory tr3w at freemail.hu
Fri Jul 6 16:07:54 CEST 2012

What I miss is a "true" return value for
QMetaProperty::hasNotifySignal() in case of "width", "height", "x",
"y", and all the other properties when it makes sense (for all QObject
derived classes).
I know this functionality is from 4.5 or 4.6, and I thought it's not
possible to add it for existing properties. I'm glad that I was wrong.

tr3w