[Development] Move math3d from QtGui to QtCore

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jul 9 11:30:36 CEST 2012

On segunda-feira, 9 de julho de 2012 08.44.17, gunnar.sletta at nokia.com wrote:
> The integer QPoint was used throughout Qt for mouse events, drawing and
> widget geometry. It makes sense. I do not see the same for an integer 3D
> point, but Thiago gets to decide

I think it has value, so I will allow it.

But we need to explain the difference between QPointF / QVector2D and QPointF3D
and QVector3D. A point's coordinates are equal to that of the vector pointing
to the point in question from the origin of the coordinate system.

Laszlo, you're proposing this API. Now you get to explain when to use one and
when to use the other.