[Development] linuxfb

Girish Ramakrishnan girish at forwardbias.in
Tue Jul 10 13:58:32 CEST 2012

Hi,
I have a bunch of changes that make linuxfb compile, upto date with
latest qpa code and display windows on the screen. You can see the
changes at https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/t/32/.

Looks like all the QPA folks are on vacation :) I have managed to get
Samuel's +2 for a few changes and Thomas' +1 for the rest. Since the
list of changes is growing, I would like to stage them soon. I have
self-approved the +1'ed changes and I am going to be staging them
possibly tomorrow soon unless someone objects or wants to help review
them (but really there is not much point reviewing them since the old
code was just arbitrarily cut-pasted code from qt4 qws. I have made
multiple changes only for my own bookkeeping/history).

Current status of linuxfb: Shows windows, supports only single process
and only argb32. I will fix it to support palettes and display the
mouse cursor. I won't implement multi-process. Feel free to work on
anything else.

Girish